2008 UTP CONVO FAIR TREASURE HUNT
Rules and Regulations
These are the rules and regulation which all participants must follow in this program:
- The competition is open to all UTP students (except only the HICOM, Executive Committee and Treasure Hunt committee of Convofair 2008) and staffs; except the Treasure Hunt committee. The participants must register as a group of 3 or 4 persons (maximum). Participants can use car/MPV/4WD or such as a treasure hunt vehicle.
- The judgment is based on total points for correct answers and the fastest time to come at the checkpoint. All participants have to pass by the entire ‘checkpoints’.
- If more than one group has the same highest mark, the winner will be based on the shortest time for a team to report at the final checkpoint (location will be told).
- The questions will be given on the same day before the competition starts.
- Any objection will be referred to the Treasure Hunt High Committees. Objection must be told 30 minute before the result announces and RM 50 (non refundable) must be slipped together with the objection.
- The organizers are not responsible for any participant’s injuries, and lost of belongings during the competition and after the competition.
- All team must bring back the proven items (treasure) which they got or purchased during the event. All items must be well-keep and for the items which are lost or damaged, the team will not get the points.
- All teams must complete the activities provided. Otherwise, they will not be able to continue to the next point.
- All expenses like petrol cost and tolls are the participant’s responsibility. The sponsors/organizers are not responsible for the participant’s expenses. The participant will be given only items/breakfast as stated in the brochure.
- The drivers must follow the road rules and regulation as stated by the authority like having road tax and approved driving licenses. Summons from the authority are participant’s responsibility.
- The results are final. The organizer may change the rules and result with or without prior notice if necessary. The detail about the competition will be briefed 2 days before the competitions and before the starting of the competitions.
- The organizer has the right to change the prizes with other prizes that has the same value as the previous one.
- All players are responsible of their own safety.